REMINDER: REGISTER FOR WAIPA WORLD INVESTMENT CONFERENCE MILAN — 14-16 JUNE 2015
The XXth WAIPA World Investment Conference - WIC Milan'15, will feature some of the greatest names in FDI community, politics and private sector. The list of celebrated speakers will bring to the table their analysis and nuanced views on FDI trends and global geo-political implications on FDI.
Also in attendance are: representatives from UNCTAD, OECD, ILO, World Bank and IPAs from over a hundred countries.
- Prime Minister of Italy, Matteo Renzi
- Director General of UNIDO, Li Yong
- Vice Minister of Italy, Carlo Calenda
- Nobel Laureate in economics, Michael Spence
- World-renowned economist, Jean-Paul Fitoussi
- Board Chair of IEDC, Joann Crary
Taking place in Palazzo Lombardia - Auditorium Testori, the three day conference takes place on the side-lines of EXPO Milan and centres on three crucial aspects of FDI:
- Attracting cross border investment: why it is needed now more than ever;
- The role of FDI in boosting productivity and enhancing the quality of human capital;
- Expo Milan 2015 - The role of FDI in "Feeding the planet, energy for life."
After this year's conference, leave Milan knowing everything about this year's theme: "Converging best FDI strategies." The detailed agenda is available for download. It is also available on the website.
If you require any assistance please contact us at email@example.com. Please title your email inquiries as WIC15Milan.
WAIPA Permanent Secretariat